Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Top 5 most Instagramed Coffee Bars and Bakery's you have to visit

1 Café du Monde, New Orleans, LA

I wanted to show that the best coffee places instagramed aren't the typical big named coffee brands but little shops placed all over. also its not only a coffee place but a bakery as well.









2 Voodoo Doughnuts, Austin, TX

I wanted to show that sometimes the best places are the ones with weird flavors in things that you think you would never try but end up being some of the greatest things you've ever had.



3 California Donuts, Los Angeles, CA

I wanted to bring this one onto the list because I feel like it shows how creative people can be and all the combinations that you can have with different things.




4 Georgetown Cupcake, Washington, DC

I also wanted to show that places can have some really good food without it being over the top and extra things, sometimes simple things can be just as good.
.


5 Levain Bakery, New York, NY

lastly, I wanted to add this one because I think that you need a good snack to go with your coffee and this place is known for amazing little food to go perfect with that morning coffee.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so good. Have you tried all of it?

    ReplyDelete