Monday, December 18, 2017

Hello Everyone!  Today I would like to talk about how you can spice up your coffee without having to add lots of whip cream or fancy toppings. For many people they don't want a lot of stuff on their coffee. So there are plenty of ways to add to it with out going over board on the flavors. My personal favorite is creamer, there are so many flavors to explore. They even have special ones for the holidays. For example during thanks giving they have pumpkin
pie, and during Christmas candy canes, ginger bread and even more. My favorite part about these is that it helps me get into the holiday spirit! Plus its a great way for me to feel like I'm getting high quality coffee , from coffee shops while still being at home relaxing with my family. So if you're someone who wants flavored and festive coffee with out being those loud over the top drinks at big brand coffee shops. I suggest you go down to you local store and pick yourself up some of that coffee creamer and have your self in that festive mood all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment