Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hi this is Josie, I would like to start out by using three words I feel describe me. I hope by doing this it will help you out with knowing what kind of a blog this will be. I like to think I am very cheerful, outgoing, and bold. Online I would say I'm very respectful of peoples opinions and what they have to say about certain topics. The way I am online is the same way I am in person, I feel as though I'm very kind , caring , and over all respectful.
I feel that this represents me and my blog. In the way that as I plan to push my coffee boundaries I feel as though it will also help me push other boundaries in my life.  I hope that is blog will do that for you as well, and help you push yourself to try new things . Don't forget to try new things and get a coffee along the way,

4 comments: